Watch Lily and Madeleines Teen-Dream Drama in Cant Help the Way I Feel Video


Folk-pop duo Lily & Madeleine released Cant Help the Way I Feel, aretro-styled clip that finds sisters Lily and Madeleine Jurkiewicz lounging on a bed, blowing bubblegum, listening to music on headphones and chatting on a landline phone. Director Horatio Baltz creates a vivid landscape out of this ordinary backdrop, with mirrored reflections and hazy close-up shots.

The singers ponder the price of a hot-and-cold romance on the soulful track, crooning, Something bout you makes me wanna give you more than I ever gave/I try to keep myself together, but Im losing it anyway/I change my clothes and my hair; my friends tell me that I shouldnt care, but I cant help the way I feel.

Cant Help the Way I Feel and the previously issued Self Care highlight Lily & Madeleines upcoming fourth LP,Canterbury Girls, out February 22nd. The pair will promote the album on a North American tour launching February 18th in New Haven, Connecticut and wrapping March 27th in Los Angeles, California.