See Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello Reteam For Steamy New Senorita Video


Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello are star-crossed lovers in their video for new song, Seorita. The bittersweet ballad is their first collaboration since their 2015 hit I Know What You Did Last Summer.

In the clip, Cabello portrays a waitress, while Mendes is a guitar-slinging, motorcycle-riding customer and later the two become involved. However, as passionate as they are for each other in the steamy video, their love is apparently not meant to be. I love it when you call me seorita, Cabello confesses in the clip. Later their voices intertwine on the chorus. I wish I could pretend I didnt need you, but every touch is ooh la, la, la, they sing. Its true la, la, la/Oh, I should be running Oh, you keep me coming for you.

Last month, Shawn Mendes unveiled new song, If I Cant Have You, which was his first non-album single following the release of his eponymous album in 2018. The singer is currently in the midst of a North American summer tour.

Meanwhile, Cabello has collaborated on a number of songs since the release of her debut self-titled album in 2018, including her recent appearance on Mark Ronsons Find U Again and she teamed with Cardi B for South of the Border, which is a track from Ed Sheerans forthcoming No.6 Collaborations Project, due July 12th.