Watch Ciaras Enticing Greatest Love Video


Ciara unveiled a flashy video for her punchy and passionate new single, Greatest Love.

The track boasts a grinding R&B groove punctuated by heavy bass hits, but also layered with waves of airy synths. Ciaras lyrics are packed with plenty of blunt devotion as she croons, I aint saying I aint like all the carats and the stone/Its just your love that I want/Now its you and me against the entire world, the entire world/I see our love when I look at our baby girl, Im a lucky girl.

Greatest Love also arrives with an electric video in which Ciara sings and dances to the cut in a studio as the lights shift alluringly around her.

Greatest Love marks Ciaras first offering of 2019 and follows a string of 2018 singles that also included Level Up, Freak Me and Dose. The singer is reportedly prepping her seventh studio album, though a release date and title have yet to be announced. Ciaras last album, Jackie, arrived in 2015.