Watch Ice T State His Case Against Coffee, Bagels on Fallon


Earlier in November, Ice Ts tweet admitting hed never eaten a bagel went viral. So on Wednesdays Tonight Show, the rapper-actor explained how the whole ordeal started.

An episode ofLaw & Order: Special Victims Unitrequired him to eat a bagel so he pretended to eat one for the show. On Twitter, a fan asked him about his bagel preference. He responded that hes never eaten one.Then everybody lost their goddamn mind, he said. Then I said, Ive never had coffee either. Im from South Central. Could you imagine Snoop singing, Rollin down the street, smokin indo, eatin some lox and bagels?

Ice T then detailed taking part in a video ad for the dating app Coffee Meets Bagel, for which he ate a bagel and drank coffee on-camera and reports that hes not a fan of either. Basically, I ate one and one bite, it felt like I ate a loaf of bread, he said. Why would I eat an unsweetened donut? Im OK with it coffees cool. Im good. I like jelly donuts. Lets keep it moving.

Black coffee why would someone do that to themselves? he continued, after some prodding from Fallon. They put some cream, a little sugar I got it. I prefer tea, not because my name is Ice T. I just prefer tea. Black people like sweet stuff, just in case you didnt know. We dont drink unsweetened tea, stuff like that. White people do that.