Jaden Smith Enlists Tyler, the Creator, Kid Cudi for New Erys LP


Jaden Smith has unveiled the track list for his forthcoming album, Erys. The 17-song set will be released on Friday via MSFTS Music/Roc Nation/Republic Records. His sister Willow, Tyler, the Creator, Kid Cudi, A$AP Rocky and Trinidad James are guest collaborators for Smiths new studio album, which follows 2017s Syre.

The rapper unveiled the LPs new single Again during Zane Lowes Beats 1 program on Apple Music. Smith described the different personalities between his two studio albums. Syre is the nice one, kind of the more sensitive one, he told Lowe. And Erys is just kind of like, doesnt really care at all.

He also discussed the collaborations on the album. I got Tylers verse so last minute, like right at the deadline of the album, he said. He also called Kid Cudi his favorite artist. Something that people dont know is me and Cudi have been making songs together since before I released my first project, he explained. Hes kind of been mentoring me my entire exploration through music.

Erys Track List
1. P
2. I
3. N
4. K
5. Noize featuring Tyler, the Creator
6. i-drip-or-is
7. Again featuring Syre
8. Got It
9. Fire Dept
10. Mission featuring Trinidad James
11. Summertime in Paris featuring Willow
12. Blackout
13. Pain
14. Chateau featuring A$AP Rocky
15. On My Own featuring Kid Cudi
16. Riot
17. Erys