Watch Fallons Donald Trump Blast Bob Woodward Book


Jimmy Fallon parodied Donald Trump on WednesdaysTonight Show, satirizing the presidents pushback againstBob Woodwards new book Fear. The work, which looks inside the Trump administration, has generated some very clear criticism from the White House, who have been working to discredit the journalists efforts.

Tonight Id like to talk about a huge threat facing our nation: a new book written about me by the highly discredited Bob Woodward, Fallon, decked out in a thick orange tan, told viewers. Firstly, addressing criticism is very out of character for me. It really is, because Im usually very thick-skinned and Im not easily offended.

Fallons version of the president, part of a recurring Tonight Show segment, refuted the fact that he calls people mean names then referred to the books author as Bob Four-Eyed No-Talent Soup-Breath Woodward. He also denied that John Kelly called Trump an idiot and said the White House is crazy town. Let me be clear: I am not an idiot, Fallon said. And I won Crazy Town by 10 points in the election.

He did confirm, however, that one part of the book isnt fake news. He also said I called Rudy Giuliani a terrible lawyer and that hes a baby that needs his diaper changed, Fallon said. That part is true. He concluded the segment by noting, Woodwards book is totally biased, full of lies and an absolute disgrace, but I admit I havent read it. Because like all books Im just waiting for the movie.