Watch James Cordens Musical Spoof Starring Trump, Spicer, Conway, Bannon


James Corden imagined the horrific ambitions ofPresident Donald Trump and his administration in a parody of Matildas When I Grow Up on The Late Late Show Monday. The performance featured Matilda composer Tim Minchin as Trump, Broadway star Ben Platt as Sean Spicer, actress Abigail Spencer as Kellyanne Conway and Corden as Steve Bannon.

The bit found the four performers rocking back and forth on swings, singing about telling lies, taking away health insurance and denying climate change. When I grow up, Corden sang as Bannon, I will be chief strategist/ So I an put my Breitbart fist inside/ My puppets inside bits.

The satire ended with Corden, Minchin, Platt and Spencer ripping off their name tags and tweaking the final When I Grow Up refrain to, Just because I find myself in this story/ In the next election you can change it for me/ If you think the ending is fixed already/ You might as well be saying you think that were ok/ And thats not right!