Watch Tracy Morgan Joke About Car Accident in SNL Promos


Tracy Morganwill make his return to comedy this week when the seven-year Saturday Night Livevet visitsthe show as host, marking his first acting performance since a fatal six-vehicle crashhospitalized the comedian in June 2014. Any concerns that the accident marred Morgans sense of humor or comedic timing are assuaged as the comedianis back to his old self in this two-minute composite of SNLpromos.

Joined by cast member Bobby Moynihan, Morgan jokes about the accident affecting his memory. Tracy, its such an honor to have you back, man, Moynihan tells Morgan, who responds by asking, Back where? Did I use to work here? Cant remember anymore After Moynihan apologizes, Morgan reveals, Haha, Im messing with you Bobby. Yeah, I remember everything. I remember you owe me $72. It might have been $78. However, Morgans memory is completely crystal, as he realizes hes mixing up Moynihan with similarly stout former SNL cast member Horatio Sans.

Watch Tracy Morgan Make an Emotional Return to Emmy Awards20 Insanely Great Eminem Tracks Only Hardcore Fans KnowSugar Ray's Mark McGrath: 5 Songs That Make Me Cry

Later in the promos, Morgan makes his trademark boast to get everyone in this building pregnant. Thats our Tracy, Moynihan says. When Moynihan welcomes Morgan home, the 30 Rock actor fires back, This isnt my home. My home is way bigger than this.

In September, Morgan appeared onstage at the Emmysto present the events final award. Last year, Jimmy Kimmel said onstage, Ill see you next year,' Morgan said of the late-night hosts 2014 Emmys tribute. Thanks to my doctors and my beautiful wife, Im here standing on my own two feet. Morgan later joked, When I finally regained consciousness, I was just ecstatic to learn I wasnt the one who messed up and promised that a lot of the women gonna get pregnant at the after-party.

Morgan was hospitalized in a coma with numerous broken bones following the June 2014 crash, which took the life of his friend and longtime collaborator James McNair. A speeding Walmart truck collided with Morgans limo bus in New Jersey in the accident; Morgan later suedand settled with the retail chain.