Jimmy Kimmel Probes Sean Spicers Inner Voice During Hitler Comment


One day after White House Press SecretarySean Spicercompared Adolf Hitler favorably to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad duringa briefing, Jimmy Kimmel Live! allowed viewers to hear what must have been running through his mind in that moment.

Oh no, did I just defend Hitler? Hitler? I think I did! Why did I even do that? Why even bring up the Holocaust? At press secretary school, the one rule was Never Defend Hitler!'

Kimmel introduced the hilarious segment by explaining the now-infamous blunder, which happened to fall during Passover. Sporty Spicer, while fielding a question about whether the White House believed Vladimir Putin would consider pulling back support for Assad and the Syrian government, shockingly said,Even someone as despicable as Hitler didnt sink to using chemical weapons.

Oh, my God! Of course Hitler gassed people I learned that in high school. We all did! What the hell are you doing, Sean? You stupid, stupid stoop! I just want to go to Cabo.