Watch Caitlyn Jenner on Meeting Steven Tyler, O.J.s Trial on Kimmel


On TuesdaysJimmy Kimmel Live!, OlympianCaitlyn Jennerrelayed her excitement after just having met Steven Tyler at a Starkey Hearing Foundation gala in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The reality star said Aerosmiths 1987 hit Dude (Looks Like a Lady) was her secret anthem for a difficult six-year stretch in the Eighties.

Jenner said when she met Tyler backstage, she told him, I have had some really, really tough times in my life. Every once in awhile Id get dressed, go sneak out in the dark and drive around and I always used to take your song, Dude (Looks Like a Lady). And that became my theme song, driving around in my little car with my little CD in there, whipping up the tunes and stuff. I just wanted you to know it made me feel good.'

Jenner also praised the song Tuesday on Instagram, captioning a photo of herself and Tyler, Working on our duet for Dude Looks Like a Lady. One of my favorite songs!

@iamstevent and I are working on our duet for Dude Looks Like a Lady. One of my favorite songs!

A post shared by Caitlyn Jenner (@caitlynjenner) on

Kimmel also probed Jenners thoughts about O.J. Simpsons imminent parole hearing on Thursday. (Caitlyn Jenners ex-wife, Kris Jenner, was previously married to Simpsons lawyer Robert Kardashian.) Jenner said the last time she saw Simpson was at the funeral (presumably, that of Nicole Brown Simpson).

Kimmel switched the tone by wondering aloud, How great would it be if you showed up and picked O.J. up [from court]? He suggested hed tag along. You on the sidecar and O.J. on the back, Jenner interjected. Do you think that would be appropriate? I dont know.