2 Chainz Flaunts His Boyfriend Skills on Ariana Grandes 7 Rings Remix


Ariana Grande has shared a remix of her hit single 7 Rings, which features 2 Chainz adding a new verse.My ideas are priceless/I know Im the nicest, the rapper adds to the pop track, which opens with a riff on My Favorite Things. He adds, I knew you would like this/I must be psychic/Im from the streets, baby, Im nothin like them.

Grande first unveiled the single last month along with a wild music video directed byHannah Lux Davis. The song, which will appear on Grandes thank u, next album, is all about empowering yourself with your friends, which Grande confirms with the linesWearing a ring but not cause Im no Mrs./Bought matching diamonds for six of my bitches/Id rather spoil my friends with my riches.

Grande was previously criticized for the song sounding too much like several other numbers, includingSoulja Boys Pretty Boy Swag, 2 Chainz own 2011 song Spend It and Princess Nokias Mine. She appears to have squashed that beef by joining forces with 2 Chainz for the new remix, writing made a new friend on Twitter as she announced the collaboration.

thank u, next, Grandes fifth full-length album, is scheduled for release February 8, following last years Sweetener. 7 Rings is the third single from the album after thank u, next and Imagine. Grande will headline Coachella in April.