Carly Rae Jepsen, Bob Saget Sing Full House Theme Together


Carly Rae Jepsenrecently covered the Full House theme Everywhere You Look for the Netflix series Fuller House, and at the singers Milwaukee concert on Friday, Jepsen was joined by actor Bob Saget, who plays the patriarch Danny Tanner on the show, for a surprise rendition of the theme song. As Saget noted on Twitter, he was in Wisconsin for his own comedy show asJepsens tour happened to pass through.

Full House is essentially my childhood. It was my favorite TV show growing up, Jepsen recently told Rolling Stone of re-recording the shows theme. So I was offered this and wondering if it could fit into my schedule; I had a lot going on at the time. I remember my team thinking, I dont think youre going to have time to do this. It was casually mentioned in one of those phone calls, and I said, What? We have to make time for this! Ill come in the middle of the night, whatever it is.'

During the Everywhere You Look recording sessions, Jepsen collaborated with Butch Walker and the songs original singer and writer Jesse Frederick. I was really excited, too, because they were doing a cover versus trying to make a song that seems like it, Jepsen said. You want to be true to the original. I was trying to mimic along the lines of what Butch Walker has done and make it work, and they were like, Just try it once the way you would do it.'