Sundance 2015: Watch Stars Answer Peter Travers Burning Question


Over the course of the 2015 Sundance Film Festival, Rolling Stone movie critic Peter Travers has spoken to Z for Zachariahs Chris Pine, Margot Robbie and Chiwetel Ejiofor, The D Trains Jack Black, Mississippi Grinds Ryan Reynolds and Ben Mendelsohn, Being Evel producerJohnny Knoxville and The End of the ToursJason Segel. He asked them all the same question: What do people need to know about you that they have no idea about? The answers might surprise you.

When I was in Budapest recently I bought an ocarina, Ejiofor reveals, while Knoxville admits, I did spend a lot of time with my mother growing up. Made me a little oversensitive I think. Robbie announces that she recently bought a tattoo gun, which she has used to ink up five people. In fact, the question is so unnerving for I Am Michael starJames Franco that he begins to tear off the wallpaper while searching for an answer to Travers question.

However, the best responses are reserved for Black and Sarah Silverman, who delivers a surprisingly dramatic turn in the Sundance movieI Smile Back. I love babies, she says. But what am I supposed to do, Im on the road all the time. I dont have a wife. As for the Tenacious D frontman, who showed up for our interview unshaven and unkempt: Right now, right here, where Im at, fucking shitty, fat, dumb, whatever Love it.

You can hear the rest of the replies, as well as Jason Sudeikis killer Serial joke (no pun intended) in this Off the Cuff supercut. And check out ourSundance page for complete coverage of the 2015 festival.