See Jane the Virgin Fan Theories Blow Away Star Justin Baldoni


Playing Rafael Solano, the sensitive biological father to Janes baby on acclaimed CW seriesJane the Virgin, Justin Baldoni remains a crucial component in the loopy dramedy, which premiered its third season this month. Nonetheless, the actor promises no firm answers in his Fan Theory Exploder session, repeatedly apologizing to viewers and admitting, I dont know anything.

Baldoni praises the creativity of fan theories, which touch on everything from Xos baby being Rogelios biological child to the Latin Lover Narrators higher power identity. These are really good, he enthuses. I have a feeling they should be writing the writers. Some of these could probably get some writing jobs.

One theory (Michaels shooting leaves him with amnesia and he must fall in love with Jane all over again) strikes Baldoni as familiar: I love this. I love this, he gushes. I think that something that [cast member Brett Dier] actually pitched.

Another hypothesis The Latin Lover Narrator is actually future Mateo reading the story his mother wrote has already crossed his mind: True story: This is what I thought too, he said. But they will not tell me if its right.

Baldoni does offer solid commentary on the least bizarre theory: that Jane will remain a virgin until the series finale.

Poor Jane, he says, laughing. Oh my God, that would be a very depressing show, I think. I dont think thats going to happen. I think theyre going to explore her sexuality in a very healthy way. And shes married. Who knows whats going to happen, right?