Watch Miley Cyrus Sing Ed Sheerans Shape of You in Hilarious Google Translation


The highlight ofMiley Cyrus epicTonight Showtakeover on Wednesday night was her fully-committed yet hilarious rendition of Ed Sheerans hit Shape of You, sung in Google Translation. The new title was Your Bodys Curves.

The Roots assisted the pop star on the upbeat tune, which turned Sheerans suave refrain (Im in love with your body) to the creepily sterile I like that cadaver. Cyrus, who has a gift for comedic timing, delivered the weirdness without missing a beat.

Cyrus also impressively belted on a cover of Dusty Springfields Son of A Preacher Man, which Google translates to A Ministers Male Child. And she teamed with Fallon on Motown classic Aint No Mountain High Enough. The Marvin Gaye/Tammy Terrell chorus lyrics were amazingly translated to: Landforms dont prefer to get high/ Depressions dont prefer to fall over/ I wont overweight your harbor/ Im going to purchase your baby.

Watch Miley Cyrus Belt 'Malibu' on Balloon-Filled Stage on 'Fallon'50 Country Albums Every Rock Fan Should OwnThe Making of the 'Woodstock' Documentary

Cyrus appeared on-point that night because she recently quit smoking weed. And Jimmy Fallon, she said, was inadvertently one of the reasons for the decision.

You without know it were kind of a reason for this, Cyrus said to Fallon. Ive always been very stoned on your shows, I dont know if you know this. Remember the last time I was here I was dressed up as a bunny rabbit and then a cat? Theres a reason for that. I was high.

Cyrus said she was smoking so much pot that she had a recurring nightmare of dying withdelivering her Saturday Night Live monologue. No ones ever died from weed, but no ones ever smoked as much as I did, Cyrus joked, then added: If I want to sit on this couch and tell people what I think about my new music, I wanted to sound as smart as I think that I could be and really explain what Im doing.

Cyrus also spoke about moving to Malibu, living on the beach and her one and only previous trip to the ocean a family vacation so disastrous her dad, Billy Ray Cyrus, promised the family would never go on another. Me and my brother were fighting so hard this is like some hillbilly stuff he locked us out of the car on the side of the freeway and said that we needed to figure it out, Cyrus recalled. So basically just had to battle until one of us lost.

Cyruss father will be her mega mentor on the next season ofThe Voice, she said.Its part of her plot to take down her fellow coach, Blake Shelton, she joked. When Blake was in high school, he was so obsessed with my dad that the teachers called him Achey Blakey, because he would do everything that my dad did, Cyrus said with a laugh. He was ruined the minute he told me that.

Watch as Cyrus and Fallon bring their musical hijinx to the New York City subway, busking as two urban cowboys singing Dolly Partons Jolene (a Cyrus tour favorite), before Cyrus rips off the disguise and goes right into Party in the U.S.A.